2013年1月8日星期二

north face clearance looked fierce stare.Originally you have and collusion.Suddenly blurted

Similar to the last, so you should grasp this opportunity.Since you found, we have the possibility of reconciliation it since you say so, I think this is it right? Do you fear it hears talk, suddenly said, then, his body, erupted in extremely cold wave, the battlefield, though you make sound great, but you have a on the US mainland star is not much, the less you a star mainland people do not live.In this situation, my bureau is necessary for you to sacrifice himself, for others to contribute.How to do contribution of opening inquired, calmly, do not seem to worry for your situation.Very simple, sell you to, as we have enough material.Smiling said, the next moment, his whole person emerged a large number of the gas out, at the same time, the whole room, he kept shaking, and feel everything around in their changes, then turns into a huge site.Roar roaring several roars rang, then side, more a group of people.These people holding hands and ferocious broadsword, looked fierce stare.Originally you have and collusion.Suddenly blurted, you lay hands on me, I can forgive you; you have greed, I can forgive you; you occasionally crime, I can still forgive you because I boundary promotion, I don't care about some things, I is the value of the entire star continent, is countless lives in the future.But you collusion, it is unforgivable really do you think the number is useful before coming here, I would have destroyed a supply station you guys, I'll fix you are not easy to not let him go on.He bellowed, say anything, we all did not desire.Voice falls, take the lead in hand, he holds a knife, quickly toward the head split up.Such a level, even the protoss warriors are not, dare in front of me showing off, even if I enter the battlefield before, you will not be my opponent, not to mention now.Speak, broadsword, sudden pauses in the void, it was caught.Since with collusion, then you really damn, I want you all to lead the Star League, they will all be killed.Open road, suddenly grasping hands, the big knife suddenly deformed.The next moment, who suddenly produced a suction, around a few holding weapons man, the body can't help towards the close, this close, they immediately found their bodies of star force, then move into the body.No, not just a star, because those close to the people north face pink ribbon jacket, physical vigor, also sharply reduce the with.What is this evil power astonished, how can you absorb a person's vitality, also, why don't you suck my life why because I need to use your body to complete my plan, and you cannot die.Said, any collusion exists, all deserve to die, but often has an exception, as the trial of the person, I have the right to decide your life.Damn you.Listen to the words, he bellowed, you dare to absorb a person's life, as you do evil, will walk on the path to ruin, you would tell the others, eventually become the devil.I won't go on the road.Hearing that, immediately sneer up

没有评论:

发表评论