2012年11月23日星期五

north face black fridayOn the side

At my high school, my entire class took an afternoon to take the ASVAB, the test that determines what your role will be in the military. I had grown up around both great and bad white and black people (there had not been an influx of Hispanics to my area at this point so my racial viewpoint was limited). Maybe it was part of growing up in a smaller town, but neither the racist white guy nor the pugilistic black guy hid who they were.

The squad moved up and over the crest of a hill, taking a left at the next opening in the mud walls. A narrow alleyway snaked around the hill, falling off on two axes, forward in the direction of the road and to the right toward the shallow valley. The troops stepped gingerly over breaks in the ground, occasionally leaping to avoid raw sewage seeping underfoot.

Every other female we meet nowadays has a leather jacket stocked in her vault north face black friday. This gives us the idea that a leather jacket is one of the most adored outfits worldwide. If you do not possess a leather jacket in your vault then it's high time for you to get one because it's the only outfit which may give a finishing appeal to your closet..

Gone are the days when overweight women just takes the largest coat they see on a rack. This often makes them look ridiculous in a piece of clothing which does nothing to flatter them. This would even make them look sillier and even bigger. Well if we talk about shirts they were only limited to men only. But with the advent of fashion and the increasing women participation in the corporate work culture, shirts have become an indispensable part of women wardrobe around the world these days. The reason behind this is that not only women shirts fits formal wear but can be wear as casuals too.

My children love it when I chase them around the park - so I do. They laugh and we all exercise, but no one outruns "the claw." Studies show, time and again that most people don't exercise because they think they don't have enough time. But this is nonsense.

On the side, Xavier likes to write. Hopefully you will enjoy his articles. XT.. Maybe it because one of my best friends, Stephanie, will be leaving at the end of this school year. I really miss her A LOT! When I down or unhappy, she always there to comfort and encourage me, and I try to do the same back to her. Well I don know about you, but to me, she the sunniest, most optimistic person I ever met! So sad to see her go I know she really wants to go to England to learn more studies, but I just REALLLY REALLLY MISS HER!.

没有评论:

发表评论